Tuesday, November 05, 2013

THE HOTTEST NEWS CHICK ABBY HUNTSMAN.

Abby Huntsman



I was at my Mom's joint the other day and this chic was on MSNBC's The Cycle. I was like, "Haba Haba Haba, who is that?" This girl is hot man! Look at those full lips! It turned out that she is the daughter of the once presidential hopeful John Huntsman. By the way, out of all those republican clowns they had on the 2012 republican primary, her dad had a very good chance of beating Barack Obama if have gotten the republican nomination, but that's another story.

Hey Abby, if you are looking for a nice accomplished single guy, you found me! I am a tall, dark and handsome cabdriver from Washington DC. I like reading romantic novels, gardening, bird watching and enjoy world class exotic vacation spots like Kings Dominion and Ocean City to name a few.

If interested, you know where to find me Abby!

Please don't forget the homeless,

Mad Cabbie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I can't imagine what I could with her lips!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she is allright: allright figure, pretty face, nice smile; the usual for a cute TV girl.

She is twenty-seven and married.

quick cab said...

same service we providing to know more visit our
portal
http://www.quickcabsbangalore.com/